Current Job Postings / Employment Applications
Thank you for considering the Rivercrest Independent School District during your employment search!
You may download an employment application below.
Job Title: Police Officer
Reports To: Rivercrest ISD Chief of Police
Dept./School: Police Department
Patrols district property to protect all students, personnel, and visitors from physical harm and prevent property loss due to theft or vandalism. Enforces all laws including municipal ordinances, county ordinances, and state laws, as well as policies, directives and standards of district.
• Knowledge of criminal investigations, police report writing and criminal law
• Training and ability to subdue offenders
• Bondable as required by Texas Education Code §37.081(h)
• Strong communication, public relations, organizational and interpersonal skills
• 3 years law enforcement experience
• Prior ISD Police experience preferred
Download the complete job description.
Download the Application for Service and Support Personnel.
Interested applicants will need to send their application and resume to Chief Lonnie Hider at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Chief Hider for questions at (903) 632-5205 ext 1003.